Undoubtedly bicycle riding has turned into the most straightforward business any individual who come into a city like Lagos can go into regardless of whether they don’t have cash, no certificate or education. Regardless of whether you don’t know how to work a bicycle nor cash to get one, you can without much of a stretch get a bicycle at hire purchase and start carrying passengers for cash.
Taking Advantage to Start Keke NAPEP Business
A lot of folks complain of losing business because of okada ban. And many trekking their lives out as the only means of transportation on the Island. Now is the commercial tricycles time to be in business. And since they are few, it has been a fight to finish to get a space, even the yellow buses have long been banned from V.I and Lekki environs.
Over 2,000 Keke may be needed in the areas where bikes have been banned to be able to meet-up the high demand of moving passengers to and fro.
This business has turned into a blasting one accordingly you don’t have to ride one to have the capacity to do the business, you would simple be able to claim one:
1. You can own a Keke and get someone to ride it for you while dispatching cash every day to you.
2. You can likewise put quantities of Keke on the street and hire drivers who you will put on a compensation to carry out the activity while they will remit cash to you day by day or depending on your terms.
3. You can set-up a Keke Marwa procure buy benefit where you basically put resources into the Keke buy and provide for a riders affiliations or a specific Keke rider who will give you settlement and stop at particular time. After the aggregated sum and interest or commission has been paid, the Keke rider presently claims the Keke while you can make a profit between N50,000 and N 150,000 of every three to a half year higher buy term contingent upon the contract buy assentions.
4. You can get finances from banks, co-operatives and NGO organizations to fund the purchase of your Keke and simply start the business right now in V.I or Lekki and start making your money and paying back a portion to remit your loans, because this business is hot at this time.
5. You can also operate a Keke charter or shuttle service. What this means is that a lot of people who cannot ply regular routes because they want to go to some specific route or operate some special duties may likely like to hire your Keke. You make more money from this process, reduce maintenance cost and the wear & tear of your Keke fleet. Simply brand your Keke service for this purpose. And show your presence to your clients in VI.
When next you are coming into Lagos or looking for what to do within Lagos, remember that this mini transport business that the Lagos government ban on commercial motor cycle has given a boost is there to make you rich.
The Huge Profit In Keke Business
Unlike commercial bus, Kekes don’t have a bust stop. You can maneuver during traffic congestion, and cut a lot of short cuts to your destination. The spare parts for the vehicles are available and replaceable. You can make N5,000 a day and average of N150,000 in a month. With a purchase price of over N300,000 you can become a millionaire in a year and pay back your loans in three months. A single Keke has an average life-span of 3 years.
This is your chance to cash the profit while others complain around town of the heavy crisis the ban on okada has caused.
According to T unji Afuwape, to get money for the purchase of a commercial tricycle, you simply approach an existing microfinance bank in your locality. Some of them will request you deposit 20 to 25% of the total sum while the balance is spread over 20 to 30 weeks. They also have other conditions which you should find out before collecting the loan.
You can also contact NAPEP State office nearest to you, they have office at every Federal Sec. Office in Nigeria. Lagos Office is at Old Federal Min of Works.